I have been nominated for an award! And I have no idea what to say! I guess Thank you to B.G. Bowers for nominating me, and to the blogging community I have interacted with so far. I never thought blogging would be this fun!
When I created this blog- having moved from another site, I mainly wanted a platform to write my poems, journals and share my opinions on stuff. starting a personal blog, I hadn’t really expected to have a wide readership but checking out the blogging community close to me, I realize that there is even more satisfaction to reading about other people’s lives and interacting with like-minded people, some of whom I totally identify with!
I love writing/blogging. Its one of those things I would do even if I would never get paid for it!
So anyway, i am told there are several rules for these awards:
1. Display your award picture, on a blog post.
- 2) Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to them in your post.
- Thanks B.G. Bowers (I love your poetry!)
- 3) Pass the nomination on to 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered.
- 4)Contact the blogs/ bloggers, to tell them that you have nominated them!
- 5) Finally share 7 things about yourself.
- 7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
- I love cats and plan to have about 5 or more in my house
- when i am really low and tired of being in one place for too long, i sit and lose myself in a moment and tell myself i will be somewhere else someday, then i freeze that moment so i remember that even bad times don’t last forever. i always remember that moment as though i had taken a photo of the place and time!
- I love shoes and I don’t understand it when people berate the first lady who has 3ooo pairs of shoes!
- I love chocolate and would spend on one extra bar to give out just so that I don’t have to share my own bar!
- I hate waking up very early in the morning for ANYTHING! I’d rather sleep at 4 am working that wake up at 5 am!
- I deeply loathe chauvinists and would go to great lengths to make their life hell if i have to interact with them
- Writing is the reason I live