I suck at speeches but here goes!
A few weeks ago, I thought of refusing to participate in awards and all but then I realized that that’s how I get to read and discover more and more great blogs. Plus, this award has come at a time when I was questioning my writing; seeing as the short stories I write never seem to come to an end and yet they never really go to completion since I leave them hanging and jump on to something else then back to them for a while and on and on…
I can’t do one single thing for long. Not designing, nor photography nor dancing! I can’t even write one single story without jumping to another. And when there is no other train to jump onto, I feel irritable and depressed and good for nothing. That’s why I have very many hobbies and writing subjects. To always have something to jump to.
And I viewed this as a huge weakness -a case of being distracted by too much and never seeming to complete anything. But on the positive side, I learn that they call it diversity.
As long as I keep jumping from one train to another and back again, one time I will complete the many tasks I have begun. And waiting a year to complete 20 projects is better than spending a month waiting to get out of a rut.
Being versatile is not a bad thing.
So thanks Manchesterflickchick for nominating me for this award. It’s very timely and I really appreciate it! 😀
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
15 VERSATILE BLOGGERS
- Elena Levon
- William Hooper
- Tash Thomas
- Shawn L. Bird
- Scully Speaks
- Nate Ollie
- Ici & La Nature – Pictures of France
- Frankie Leone
7 interesting facts about me
- I’d love to have a house full of cats and other animals- like a tiny zoo
- I hurt people badly to get them off my case
- I have a weird fear of large water bodies yet I love to swim
- I hate the color red and avoid it in everything I buy
- I love giving clothes away as an excuse to go shopping for more
- I can’t stand wearing a necklace for a whole day
- I want to be vegetarian but chicken are my undoing!